Magic Lemon Cobbler Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This delicious lemon cobbler is a great dessert to make when you want something sweet that won’t take too long to make. It’s a light and refreshing lemon-flavored dessert that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
The tartness of the lemons is balanced by the sweetness of the sugar and the buttery biscuit topping, making it a perfect ending to any meal.
There is something about lemon desserts that just makes them feel special, don’t you think? This magic lemon cobbler is no exception – it’s perfect for a special occasion or when you want to impress your guests.
There are some recipes that just make you feel good. They’re easy to make, and the end result is always delicious. This Magic Lemon Cobbler is one of those recipes.
The lemony goodness will brighten your day, and the cobbler topping is simply irresistible. Trust me, this recipe is a winner!
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Why do I love Magic Lemon Cobbler?
There are several reasons why I love magic lemon cobbler. First, it is very easy to make. The ingredients are simple and few, so it comes together quickly.
Second, the flavor is amazing. The tartness of the lemon is balanced perfectly by the sweetness of the cobbler topping. And lastly, this recipe always impresses my guests. They can’t believe how good it is, and they always ask for the recipe.
What is Lemon Cobbler?
Lemon cobbler is an easy-to-make dessert that is well-known for its tart and bright flavors. Perfect for spring and summer holidays when you are craving an easy dessert. Made with simple ingredients and minimal effort.
- Whipped cream
- Ice Cream
- Fresh fruit
What to Serve with Lemon Cobbler?
- More lemon-flavored desserts
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh lemon slices
- Whipped topping
- Half a cup of unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon pie filling
- Half a cup of lemon curd
How To Make MAGIC LEMON COBBLER
Step 1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, melt butter in the microwave, then pour it into a 9*9 baking dish, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
Step 2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, milk, vanilla, and lemon peel until fully combined.
Mix well until smooth.
Pour this buttermilk mixture into the baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom.
Step 3. In a separate bowl, stir together the lemon and bacon pie filling.
Then pour it over the yogurt mixture. Don’t move the dish.
Step 4. When everything is ready, place the baking dish in the oven for 55 to 60 minutes. Once it’s done, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
Step 5. Top it off with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or a scoop of ice cream, and enjoy!
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Magic Lemon Cobbler Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk, fat-free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 lemons
- 1 packet Lemon pie filling, 22 oz packet
- 1/2 cup Lemon curd
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, melt butter in the microwave, then pour it into a 9*9 baking dish, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, milk, vanilla, and lemon peel until fully combined. Pour this buttermilk mixture into the baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, stir together lemon and bacon pie filling, then pour it over the yogurt mixture. Don’t move the dish.
- When everything is ready, place the baking dish in the oven for 55 to 60 minutes. Once it’s done, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Top it off with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or a scoop of ice cream, and enjoy!
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
THANKS FOR PINING!
Magic Lemon Cobbler Tips
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect magic lemon cobbler:
- Use fresh lemons for the best flavor. There is nothing quite like the taste of fresh lemon juice and zest.
- Be sure to use enough flour in the cobbler topping. This will help to absorb some of the moisture from the lemon juice and prevent the topping from becoming too soggy.
- Cook the cobbler until the topping is golden brown and firm to the touch. This will ensure that it is cooked through and not doughy.
With these tips, you’ll be sure to impress your guests with this delicious magic lemon cobbler!
Magic Lemon Cobbler Variations
If you’re looking for a little variation, here are a few ideas:
- Add some fresh berries to the cobbler topping for a pop of color and flavor.
- Use Meyer lemons for a sweeter, more fragrant cobbler.
- Substitute lime juice for the lemon juice for a tart and tangy twist.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts over the top of the cobbler before baking for a crunchy contrast.
- Serve the cobbler with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream for a decadent dessert.
No matter how you serve it, this magic lemon cobbler is sure to be a hit! So, don’t wait, give it a try today.
How to Store Leftovers
Refrigerate the lemon cobbler by covering it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. It can be stored for about four to five days in the fridge.
Can I Substitute Lemon Curd for Lemon Pie Filling?
Yes, they can be used interchangeably. Feel free to use your favorite lemon curd recipe and include it in the cobbler.
More Lemon Desserts to Try Today
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake – One of the best cake recipes ever.
Famous Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Moist and tender bread that everyone will love.
Lemon Berry Trifle – Take it to the next potluck you go to, and everyone will rave.
Triple Lemon Cake – So delicious and simple to make.