Sugar-Free Peach Lemonade
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Want to enjoy a delicious glass of peach lemonade? This recipe has all the great taste of traditional peach lemonade without the sugar. Perfect for a fresh squeezed lemonade.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Enjoy a Refreshing Glass of Sugar-Free Peach Lemonade
I love lemonade. I love it, even more, when it is peach lemonade. Homemade lemon is the only way to go. It is light, refreshing and makes the perfect drink on a hot day. Perfect for taking a nice relaxing break. Since I want to try to cut sugar out, or at least some so I can enjoy dessert, I wanted to make this a sugar free peach lemonade.
What to Serve with Easy Lemonade Recipe
I think this easy lemonade goes great with just about anything. This lemonade is perfect for picnics. Since I think it is great on a hot summer day, I think it would go great with these other summer recipes.
- Crock Pot Whole Roasted Chicken with Summer Vegetables – Delicious and easy, this crock pot whole roasted chicken is the dinner of your dreams! There won’t be any hours of slaving over the stove and prep is a snap!
- Fresh Corn Salad Recipe – Every bite of this fresh corn salad recipe is bursting with black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, tangy lime juice, and seasonings. It’s perfect for parties, barbecues, dinners, potlucks, and even an easy snack.
- The Best Macaroni Salad Recipe – This is the best macaroni salad recipe ever! Every bite of this cold pasta salad is perfectly seasoned with dijon mustard and mayonnaise sauce.
- Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs – This Hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe is perfect for those hot summer evenings when you want to relax. Make them for your next barbecue, and you will not be disappointed.
- Tomato and Watermelon Salad – This Tomato and Watermelon Salad may scream “summer,” but it’s a refreshing side salad or light lunch any time of the year!
Types of Peaches
Most people do think about peaches when it comes to different varieties. We just think peaches. There are actually 4 different types of peaches. All peaches fall into either the freestone category or clingstone. With this recipe, you will want to use either yellow peaches or you can use donut peaches. While these give the best taste and sweetness, you can actually use any of these varieties.
Yellow Peaches: These are the most commonly thought of peaches. These peaches are golden colored inside and a deep reddish orange on the outside. When eating these peaches, you want to make sure they are ripe, or you can store them in a brown paper bag to help them ripped more. These peaches release their sugars when heated causing them to become deliciously caramelized. It goes great in a savory or in this cause semi sour recipe.
White Peaches: These peaches are called white because the flesh on the inside is white colored. The peaches can be spotted on the outside because they are paler and pinker than the yellow peaches. These peaches are great in salads.
Nectarine: These peaches are called nectarines and are marketed differently because the skin does not have the fuzziness like a peach. Otherwise, nectarines are genetically identical to peaches.
Donut Peaches: Thes peaches are also called Saturn peaches. It is a rounder flatter variety of peach. The flesh is white and the peaches are extremely sweet. Another nice these peaches is that it is less likely to be a drippy mess.
Freestone Peaches: Freestone peaches are easier to remove away from the pit. That is what the freestone is named after. All variety of peaches are either Freestone or Clingstone peaches.
Clingstone Peaches: With this type of peach it is the opposite than the Freestone peach. This type of peach has flesh that clings to the pit inside.
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with Peach Nectar
This is a great recipe for fresh squeezed lemonade. It is also made with peach nectar to make this a delicious combination of lemonade and peaches. Since this is a sugar free lemonade recipe, you will be using a sugar substitute in order to sweeten the drink. This refreshing glass of lemonade is going to be the best tasting lemonade recipe you have ever had.
Ingredients in Sugar-Free Peach Lemonade Recipe
- fresh and ripe peaches
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Fresh mint
How to Make Sugar-Free Peach Lemonade Recipe
Remove the pits/seed in the Peach.
Keep the skins.
Chop enough peaches to fill 2 full cups. ( 5-6 )
In a medium-sized pot, add in the 2 cups chopped peaches, water, and Truvia.
Have your heat set to medium.
Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer (uncovered) for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and set to the side.
Let cool for 10 minutes minimum.
Pour the peach mixture into a blender.
Cover, and blend until completely smooth.
Pour into a freezer bag and refrigerate until chilled.
Press the peach mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
You just want the juice from the peach puree.
Stir in the fresh lemon juice.
Fill glasses with and pour your lemonade into the glass.
Garnish the glass with fresh mint, and peach slices. Enjoy!
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Sugar-Free Peach Lemonade
- 4-5 large fresh and ripe peaches, chopped, seed removed, skin on.
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Optional: fresh mint
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Remove the pits / seed in the Peach.
- Keep the skins.
- Chop enough peaches to fill 2 full cups. ( 5-6 )
- In a medium sized pot, add in the 2 cups chopped peaches, water, and Truvia.
- Have your heat set to medium.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer (uncovered) for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Let cool for 10 minutes minimum.
- Pour the peach mixture into a blender.
- Cover, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a freezer bag and refrigerate until chilled.
- Press the peach mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
- You just want the juice from the peach puree.
- Stir in the fresh lemon juice.
- Fill glasses with and pour your lemonade into the glass.
- Garnish the glass with fresh mint, and peach slices.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂