Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This creamy and delicious Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Dip is the perfect party appetizer or snack for any occasion. Its unique flavor profile is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The dip starts off with a creamy base of cream cheese and Greek yogurt, which is then blended with a generous helping of cucumber, dill, garlic, and plenty of salt and pepper. A finishing touch of freshly grated Parmesan cheese adds a delicious cheesy flavor.
This dip is incredibly easy to make and can be served either cold or at room temperature.
Once the dip is finished, simply serve it with tortilla chips, crackers, or your favorite veggies. The combination of creamy cream cheese, cool cucumber, and sharp Parmesan cheese are sure to be a hit at any gathering. This dip can also be used as a topping for a variety of dishes, such as burgers, sandwiches, and even salads.
No matter how you serve it, the Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Dip will be a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Why do I love Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack?
Because it’s just so darn delicious! This creamy, tangy dip is the perfect accompaniment to whatever you’re serving. The cucumber adds a nice crisp crunch and helps balance out the cream cheese spread with its fresh flavor. Plus, you can customize it to your tastes—add in some diced onion or garlic for a savory kick, or even some chopped herbs like parsley or dill.
No matter what kind of party you’re throwing, this cucumber cream cheese crack recipe is sure to be a hit. Serve it with crusty bread slices, crostini, tortilla chips—you name it! Get ready for your guests to ask for seconds (or thirds). Enjoy!
Cucumber Cream Cheese Dip Or Spread
Both! It’s technically a dip that is great for eating with peppers, celery, chips, crackers, or anything else you want to dip in it. However, you can also use this cream cheese dip as a spread too. Add it to your sandwiches or wraps or add it to deli meat and make a roll-up.
Make It Healthier
Use light cream cheese instead of full-fat cream cheese to make it healthier. Overall, it’s a pretty healthy dip with adding cucumbers. Plus, you can add in other veggies and herbs to boost the nutrients too.
- Cream cheese softened
- Cucumber halved
- Onion powder
- Green onions
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Crackers, chips, or vegetables for dipping
How to make Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Dip:
Step 1. Pulse together the cucumber and green onions in a blender or food processor until roughly chopped.
Step 2. Place the cream cheese into the food processor, and pulse to combine well.
Step 3. Fold in the onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
Step 4. Chill before serving with your choice of items for dipping.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Dip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 Cucumber , halved
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 4 Green onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Crackers, chips or vegetables for dipping
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Pulse together the cucumber and green onions in a blender or food processor until roughly chopped.
- Place the cream cheese into the food processor, and pulse to combine well.
- Fold in the onion powder, salt, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Chill before serving with your choice of items for dipping.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
THANKS FOR PINING!
Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Tips
- For an extra tangy flavor, add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Increase the garlicky goodness with a few cloves of minced garlic.
- For an added kick, add some freshly chopped jalapeño or hot sauce!
- Make sure to remove any large seeds from the cucumber before using it in the dip.
- Serve chilled for best results—it’ll be even more delicious that way!
- If you don’t have time to make this recipe from scratch, you can also use store-bought cream cheese dip. Just mix in some chopped cucumber for the perfect party snack.
Cucumber Cream Cheese Crack Variations
The beauty of this cucumber cream cheese crack recipe is that it’s totally customizable. Here are some fun variations to try:
- For a creamy and crunchy combo, add in some diced celery or radishes.
- Replace the cucumber with zucchini for a lighter dip.
- Swap out the onion for shallots or scallions for a more delicate flavor.
- To cut down on calories, use low-fat cream cheese spread instead of regular cream cheese.
- Add in some smoked salmon or bacon bits for an extra burst of flavor.
- Top with chopped fresh herbs like parsley, chives, basil, or dill before serving!
How To Store
Store the cream cheese dip in a container that has a tight-fitting lid. The dip will last up to 4 days in the fridge.
How To Serve
Serve with anything you want to eat with the dip. Some of our favorites include crackers, bread slices, chips, pretzels, peppers, celery, carrots, or anything else you enjoy with dip.
How Long Can Cucumber Dip Last?
Cucumber cream cheese dip will last up to 4 days in the fridge. I suggest giving it a stir before serving to make sure that any juices that leak out of the cucumbers are mixed back in.
More Easy Appetizers Below
Cucumber Subs – Fresh ingredients and healthy!
Crunchy Salsa with Fresh Cucumbers – Great for potlucks and parties!
Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels – They come together quickly and easily.
Carrot Salad – Will please a crowd and tastes great.