The Best Hashbrown Chicken Casserole is made completely from scratch in this easy recipe that’s sure to please the whole family!
Hash Brown Casserole – only 6 ingredients!! Hash browns, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. YUM!
This Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is one of our all time favorite comfort foods!!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
2 lb. Southern-style frozen hashbrowns
2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
1 C. Frozen peas and carrots
2 C. Sour cream
½ C. Canned corn drained
1 Can Cream of chicken soup
3 C. Shredded chicken
⅓ C. Milk
2 C. Bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Hashbrown Chicken Casserole:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2. Add the hashbrowns to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
Step 3. Mix together all of the remaining ingredients except for the bread crumbs in a large bowl until well combined.
a. adding corn
b. adding Frozen peas and carrots
c. adding Cream of chicken soup
d. adding Sour cream
e. adding Shredded cheddar cheese
f. adding Milk
Step 4. Layer the mixture on top of the hashbrowns.
Step 5. Top the casserole with the bread crumbs and bake for 1 hour.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 2 lb. Southern style frozen hashbrowns
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Frozen peas and carrots
- 2 C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Canned corn drained
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- ⅓ C. Milk
- 2 C. Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the hashbrowns to the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix together all of the remaining ingredients except for the bread crumbs in a large bowl until well combined.
- Layer the mixture on top of the hashbrowns.
- Top the casserole with the bread crumbs and bake for 1 hour.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 948mgCarbohydrates: 42gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 19g
Check my best recipes below: