Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Easy to prepare and absolutely delicious!
Super simple and wonderful!
Ingredients for Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp:
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
1 tsp. black pepper, ground
Here’s what I used:
How to make Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp:
Step1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Step2: In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
Step3: Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
Step4: Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Step5: Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Step6: Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Step7: Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
- The first thing you should do is preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter with the minced garlic and mix. Take it to a saucepan or baking dish and spread it all over the bottom.
- Arrange all the lemon slices on the butter in a single layer.
- Next, place all the previously cleaned shrimp on top of the lemons. Drizzle the Italian seasoning over them.
- Finish by spreading the parsley on top of the shrimp, and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Don’t exceed this cooking time, serve as you like and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 204mgSodium: 922mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 16g
Check some of my best shrimp recipes below: