This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Looking for an easy to make and family favorite dessert? These Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are the best!
I love peanut butter, if you are like me please check my following Peanut butter recipes:
- Grama’s Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2-ingredient Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cookies
I got this peanut butter cookies recipe from my mother, they’re incredibly delicious! Find the recipe card at the end of the post.
Ingredients For Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies:
½ c Butter & Milk
1/3 c Cocoa Powder
2 c Sugar
2/3 c Peanut Butter
3 c Oats
½ c Peanuts – Crushed
2 tsp Vanilla
What do you need to make No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies:
How To Make Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies:
Step 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa.
Step 2. Stir until it comes to a boil then remove from heat.
Step 3. Add the peanut butter to the mixture and stir together until combined.
Step 4. Add vanilla and oats and stir until combined.
Step 5. On a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, place ¼c of mixture at a time into cookies.
Step 6. Let cool completely.
Serve and enjoy! Let us know how it went in the comments below!
PIN this easy recipe:
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- ½ c Butter & Milk
- 1/3 c Cocoa Powder
- 2 c Sugar
- 2/3 c Peanut Butter
- 3 c Oats
- ½ c Peanuts – Crushed
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa.
- Stir until it comes to a boil then remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter to the mixture and stir together until combined.
- Add vanilla and oats and stir until combined.
- On a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, place ¼c of mixture at a time into cookies.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
More Favorite Peanut Butter Recipes: