This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Prep time: 15mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30mins
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
So simple yet so good!!! A great basic salmon patties recipe you can try!
This recipe is a lot of fun to play with and adjust until it’s just perfect for your tastes. Even my picky husband likes it a lot!
Ingredients for Salmon Patties:
2 frozen salmon steaks
½ C. Whole wheat bread crumbs
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
2 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Mustard powder
Canola oil, for frying
How to make Salmon Patties:
Step1: Thaw salmon in a bowl of lukewarm water for 10 minutes, or until thawed.
Step2: Drain and add to a bowl.
Step3: Break into pieces with a fork and your fingers.
Step4: Remove any pieces of skin.
Step5: Add remaining ingredients.
Step6: Form into a ball or patty.
Step7: Fry until brown on all sides.
Step8: Drain on paper towels.
Step9: Serve with Garlic Lime Mayo and fresh lime wedges.
How to make Garlic Lime Mayo:
½ C. Mayo
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp fresh Lime juice
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Serve immediately.
If you loved our Salmon Patties recipe, you will also love our other recipes! Follow us on Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter!
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
- 2 frozen salmon steaks
- 1 egg
- ½ C. Whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Mustard powder
- Canola oil, for frying
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- 1. Thaw salmon in a bowl of lukewarm water for 10 minutes, or until thawed.
- 2. Drain and add to a bowl.
- 3. Break into pieces with a fork and your fingers.
- 4. Remove any pieces of skin.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients.
- 6. Form into a ball or patty.
- 7. Fry until brown on all sides.
- 8. Drain on paper towels.
- 9. Serve with Garlic Lime Mayo and fresh lime wedges.