Amazing Chicken Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Looking for a great tasting easy chicken casserole? You are going to love this amazing chicken casserole. Easy to make, delicious, and healthy. One bite and you will know why this is one of the most asked for recipes.
Chicken Recipes are always a good choice for us. It is inexpensive to buy, goes with almost anything and it is so versatile and so easy to make and serve.
Out of all of my easy chicken casserole recipes posted on this blog, this one might be the easiest. Not only is it easy, but it also tastes absolutely amazing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Servings: 8
1 Package Pepperidge Farms herbed stuffing mix
1 C. Butter unsalted
2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
1 C. Onion chopped
4 C. Shredded chicken
2 C. Frozen mixed vegetables
1 Can Evaporated milk
How to make this Amazing Chicken Casserole:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Place the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until completely melted.
Step 3. Pour the butter over the stuffing mix in a bowl, and toss to coat.
Step 4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, soups, onion, evaporated milk, and mixed vegetables. Stir to combine.
a. Adding shredded chicken and soups
b. Adding evaporated milk
c. Adding mixed vegetables
Step 5. Place half of the stuffing into the bottom of a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
Step 6. Add the chicken and soup mixture on top of the stuffing.
Step 7. Layer the remaining stuffing on top of the chicken mixture.
Step 8. Bake for 40 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley before serving if desired.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Amazing Chicken Casserole
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farms herbed stuffing mix
- 1 C. Butter unsalted
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. Onion chopped
- 4 C. Shredded chicken
- 2 C. Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Can Evaporated milk
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until completely melted.
- Pour the butter over the stuffing mix in a bowl, and toss to coat.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, soups, onion, evaporated milk and mixed vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Place half of the stuffing into the bottom of a well greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Add the chicken and soup mixture on top of the stuffing.
- Layer the remaining stuffing on top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley before serving if desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Make sure you check this recipe:
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries – Crispy oven fries topped with roasted chicken, freshly grated cheese, ranch dressing, and a sprinkling of chives.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken – It simply does not get easier than Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe!
Juiciest Pressure Cooker Chicken Thighs – so tender and juicy, you will want to make them every night.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken – One bite, and you will see why it is one of my most requested recipes.