Beef and Macaroni Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This macaroni and beef soup is sure to warm your soul on a cold winter day. It’s hearty and filling, perfect for a cozy night in. Best of all, it’s easy to make and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients.
The end result was amazing! The cheese gave the soup a delicious flavor and made it really hearty. This has become one of my favorite soups now.
This beef and macaroni soup is easy to make and perfect for a cold day. The flavors of beef and macaroni are sure to fill you up, and the soup is packed with nutrients to help keep you healthy.
So, there you have it! Our delicious beef and macaroni soup recipe. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends and family. Enjoy!
This macaroni and beef soup was amazing! The cheese gave the soup a delicious flavor and made it really hearty. This has become one of my favorite soups now.
Why we love this soup recipe
We love this soup recipe because it is hearty and filling, but also relatively simple to make. The beef and macaroni give it a great texture and flavor, while the vegetables add some freshness and nutrients. This soup is perfect for a winter day or any time you need a little comfort food in your life.
Plus, it reheats well, so you can enjoy it for days to come.
What is the best beef cut for beef soup?
There are many different cuts of beef that can be used for beef soup, but the best cut will depend on your personal preferences. Some people prefer a leaner cut of beef, while others prefer a more well-marbled cut. If you’re not sure which cut to use, ask your butcher or grocery store manager for their recommendation.
Can you cook the pasta directly in soup?
Yes, you can cook the pasta directly in the soup, and this beef and macaroni soup is the perfect example. The pasta helps to thicken the soup as it cooks, creating a heartier dish. This soup is also packed with flavor, thanks to the beef, tomatoes, and spices.
Tips and tricks for making Beef and Macaroni Soup
Making beef and macaroni soup is easy with a few tips and tricks.
- First, cook the macaroni in beef broth for extra flavor.
- Second, add plenty of vegetables to the soup for added nutrition and color.
- Finally, top the soup with shredded cheese and chopped green onions for a delicious finishing touch.
With these tips, you’ll be able to make a delicious and hearty beef and macaroni soup that your whole family will love.
Beef and macaroni soup is a delicious and hearty meal that can be enjoyed any time of year. This soup is also very versatile, as there are many possible variations that can be made to suit your individual taste.
- You could add additional vegetables such as carrots, celery, or potatoes to the soup.
- You could also change up the type of beef that you use, or even use ground turkey or chicken instead.
- Additionally, you could add different seasonings to the soup to give it more flavor. Some possibilities include garlic, onion, oregano, or basil.
If you are looking for a truly unique and flavorful soup, then beef and macaroni soup is a great option.
What To Serve with Macaroni Soup?
One of the great things about macaroni soup is that it is so versatile. It can be served as a main dish or as a side soup. It goes well with just about anything. Here are some ideas of what to serve with macaroni soup:
- Grilled cheese sandwich
- Caesar salad
- Garlic bread
- Green salad
- Fruit salad
- Roasted vegetables
- Crusty bread
- Ground beef
- Onion diced
- Beef broth
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dried basil
- Elbow macaroni uncooked
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Beef and Macaroni Soup:
Step 1. Place the meat and onions in a saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook until the meat is browned and the onions have softened. Drain any excess grease.
Step 2. Pour in the beef broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil.
Step 3. Stir in the macaroni noodles and frozen vegetables. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the noodles are cooked to your liking.
Step 4. Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley.
This hearty Beef and Macaroni Soup is sure to warm your soul on a cold winter day. Jump to Recipe Below!
How to store Beef and Macaroni beef
If you have leftovers, beef and macaroni soup can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply place the soup in an airtight container and pop it in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat it again, just reheat the soup on the stove or in the microwave.
Can I freeze Beef and Macaroni Soup?
Yes, you can freeze beef and macaroni soup. To do so, place the soup in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy the soup, thaw it in the fridge overnight and reheat it on the stove or in the microwave.
How to reheat Beef and Macaroni beef
This soup is best reheated in the oven or on the stovetop.
- To reheat in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the beef and macaroni soup in an oven-safe dish and cover with foil. Heat for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- To reheat on the stovetop, place the beef and macaroni soup in a pot over medium heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Can you use chicken broth in beef soup?
You can use chicken broth in beef soup, but it will change the flavor of the soup. If you’re looking for a more traditional beef flavor, you should use beef broth instead. However, if you’re looking for a lighter soup, chicken broth can be a good option.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Beef and Macaroni Soup
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- ½ C. Onion diced
- 6 C. Beef broth
- 14 oz. Can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. Dried basil
- 1 ½ C. Elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 ½ C. Frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the meat and onions in a saucepan over medium high heat, and cook until the meat is browned and onions have softened. Drain any excess grease.
- Pour in the beef broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the macaroni noodles and frozen vegetables. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover and simmer until the noodles are cooked to your liking.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
THANKS FOR PINING!
More soups recipes
Crack Chicken Soup – This Hot and Sour Soup Recipe will make your heart go pitter-patter.
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – The best 10-minute dinner you’ll ever make!
Cabbage Roll Soup – Cabbage Roll Soup is the perfect meal if you are looking to add some variety to your recipe list.
Lasagna Soup – Very easy to prepare.