Serve this Best Homemade Salsa Ever recipe at all your events and parties.
Believe me, it will practically disappear before your eyes because it’s so good.
This time of year, I make salsa at least twice (sometimes three times) a week with our homegrown tomatoes. I love how versatile homemade salsa can be.
So good and family approved!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Servings: 10-12
3 large tomatoes cut into fourths
1 Red Onion peeled and cut into fourths
3 tsp. Minced garlic
¼ C. Chopped cilantro
3 Jalapeno peppers deseeded
3 Tbsp. Lime juice
2 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Salt
15 oz. Can crushed tomatoes
1 small can diced green chilis drained
Step 1. Place the tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until fairly smooth.
a. adding tomatoes
b. adding red onion
c. adding cilantro
d. adding jalapeno peppers
Step 2. Add in the minced garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, crushed tomatoes, and green chilis.
a. adding crushed tomatoes
b. adding green chilis
c. adding lime juice
d. adding cumin
e. adding salt
f. adding minced garlic
Step 3. Blend the mixture until it is a consistency you desire and serve.
Pin this recipe for later 🙂
- 3 Large tomatoes cut into fourths
- 1 Red Onion peeled and cut into fourths
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- ¼ C. Chopped cilantro
- 3 Jalapeno peppers deseeded
- 3 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 15 oz. Can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Small can diced green chilis drained
- Place the tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno peppers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until fairly smooth.
- Add in the minced garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, crushed tomatoes and green chilis.
- Blend the mixture until it is a consistency you desire, and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 264mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g