This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Do you love Fritters? You are going to love these Zucchini Parmesan Cheese Fritters.
These fritters not only taste good but are a healthier twist on an unhealthy fritter recipe.
What to Serve with Fritters:
These fritters are so good as a side dish for almost anything. I like to serve these with
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Crock-Pot Whole Roasted Chicken with Summer Vegetables
- Chicken Caprese
- Slow Cooker Shepherds Pie
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Additional Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Makes: 10 servings
3 large zucchini (finely grated)
½ tsp salt
1 large egg
5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Canola oil (for frying)
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
1 pinch salt
¼ C sour cream
Step 1. Place the grated zucchini in a large bowl.
Step 2. Add salt. Stir to combine.
Step 3. Set the bowl aside for about 10 minutes.
Step 4. Transfer the zucchini to a clean dish towel.
Step 5. Squeeze the liquid from the grated zucchini.
Step 6. In a large bowl stir the egg, then add the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Step 7. Whisk to combine.
Step 8. Add in the zucchini.
Step 9. Stir to mix well.
Step 10. Add the oil to a medium skillet, heat to medium-high temperature.
Step 11. Using a tablespoon slowly add the zucchini mixture to the hot skillet.
Step 12. Cook the zucchini fritters until golden brown or about 5 minutes.
Step 13. Remove carefully from the skillet.
Step 14. Place on a serving plate.
Step 15. Top with Parmesan cheese and salt.
Step 16. Garnish with sour cream.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Zucchini Parmesan Cheese Fritters
- 3 large zucchini, finely grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ C sour cream
- Place the grated zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Set the bowl aside for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the zucchini to a clean dish towel.
- Squeeze the liquid from the grated zucchini.
- In a large bowl stir the egg, then add the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add in the zucchini.
- Stir to mix well.
- Add the oil in a medium skillet, heat to medium-high temperature.
- Using a tablespoon slowly add the zucchini mixture to the hot skillet.
- Cook the zucchini fritters until golden brown or about 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the skillet.
- Place on a serving plate.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Garnish with sour cream.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Make sure you check my best recipes below:
Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak – Get the taste of take-out right in your home with this slow cooker Philly cheesesteak.
Garlic Herb Potatoes and Steak Skillet – You can’t find a more filling and hearty meal than this skillet garlic butter herb steak and potatoes recipe.
Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings – I love that my pressure cooker does the hard work while I work on other things like dessert!
Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles Recipe – They are buttery, have the perfect amount of garlic, and have lots of protein to keep you full.
Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie – The hardest part is smelling the shepherd’s pie ground beef recipe cooking and not being able to devour it.