Strawberry Croissant Sandwich with Almond Whipped Cream
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Looking for a Sweet Croissant Sandwich recipe that is perfect for a strawberry breakfast? You will want to save this recipe. Easy to make and simply delicious this stuffed croissant is topped with Almond Whipped Cream.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Strawberry Croissant Sandwich with Almond Whipped Cream
If you are looking for the perfect sweet treat to have for breakfast or as part of delicious brunch, then this is the recipe you want. Better than anything from a box and so easy to make, this is going to become your go to croissant sandwich recipe.
What to Serve with this Strawberry Breakfast
This strawberry breakfast stuffed croissant makes a perfect addition to a special occasion breakfast or a brunch get together. If you are looking for other brunch ideas, here are a few of my favorites.
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Variations – Looking for an Easy Breakfast Casserole Ideas? This breakfast casserole is savory and filling. It tastes amazing and it is great for leftovers as well. This breakfast casserole has the perfect combination of eggs and ham.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Recipe – This flavorful pumpkin spice coffee cake is a yummy treat just in time for all the fall weather that’s coming. Once you taste this pumpkin coffee cake, you will feel like you are living in food heaven. Every bite has an intense pumpkin flavor that is seriously out of this world.
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake – Moist, delicious lemon blueberry coffee cake is mindblowing good. The aroma of baking the lemon blueberry dessert will make you drool and wish that time could go faster. The tangy flavors of the lemon coffee cake will leave you begging for more.
- Ham & Asparagus Casserole – This ham and asparagus casserole is one of the best easy casserole recipes. With just a few ingredients, this cheesy ham casserole is ready in under an hour. Perfect for busy weeknights or even weekend brunch!
- Nutella Stuffed Pancakes – Nutella pancakes are a deliciously decadent stuffed pancake recipe perfect for a special breakfast. Served with fresh strawberries, they’re perfect for a romantic or holiday brunch too! Top these Stuffed pancakes with the Almond Whipped Cream.
How to Make Whipped Cream from Scratch
You might think that it is difficult to make whipped cream from scratch. It is actually incredibly easy. The benefit of making your own whipped cream is that it will taste so much better than store-bought. With this recipe, not only are you making your own whipped cream, you are making almond whipped cream.
Whipped cream is made using heavy whipping cream, sugar and almond extract. Using an electric beater, you will whip this cream and sugar together into stiff peaks. That is all that is needed to make whipped cream from scratch.
How to Store Almond Whipped Cream
Once you have made this almond whipped cream you will want to store it in an airtight container. This whipped cream will stay fresh in the refrigerator for about 4 days. If you will not use all of the whipped cream before it will go bad, you can freeze the almond whipped cream. The almond whipped cream will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 4 months. This is a great way to make one batch and then use it as needed over time. Freeze it in single serve amounts to be able to use them easier.
Variations to this Strawberry Breakfast
One bite of this delicious strawberry breakfast and you will want to make these stuffed croissants all the time. This is a breakfast that is going to seem like a decadent treat with every bite. If you are looking for ways to change this treat, you can try:
- Add chocolate: You can create a chocolate almond whipped cream by adding cocoa powder to the whipped cream.
- Add Chocolate Chips: You can mini chocolate chips to the whipped cream.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Sauce: Melt some chocolate chips or use a chocolate sauce to drizzle a little chocolate over the stuffed croissant.
- Different Extracts: While in this recipe I use almond, there are many different flavored extracts that you can use. Experiment with different flavors to see what other whipped cream flavors you will enjoy.
Ingredients in Strawberry Croissant Sandwich with Almond Whipped Cream
- heavy cream
- white sugar
- almond extract
- fresh strawberries, sliced
How to Make Strawberry Croissant Sandwich with Almond Whipped Cream
In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream, sugar and almond extract.
Use the whisk attachment and beat on medium speed.
Once soft peaks begin to form, keep a close eye on it.
Continue beating until medium peaks are reached.
Do not overbeat.
Cut croissants horizontally in half using a serrated knife.
Add a layer of strawberry slices onto the bottom half of each croissant.
Add a second layer.
Top with ¼ of the whipped cream.
Place the top half of the croissant on the whipped cream.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Strawberry and Almond Flavored Whipped Cream Filled Croissants
- 1 C heavy cream
- ⅓ C white sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 store bought croissants
- ½ Pint fresh strawberries, sliced
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream, sugar and almond extract.
- Use the whisk attachment and beat on medium speed.
- Once soft peaks begin to form, keep a close eye on it.
- Continue beating until medium peaks are reached.
- Do not overbeat.
- Cut croissants horizontally in half using a serrated knife.
- Add a layer of strawberry slices onto the bottom half of each croissant.
- Add a second layer.
- Top with ¼ of the whipped cream.
- Place the top half of the croissant on the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Make sure you check our best recipes:
Mini Pizza Bites Pretzels – These mini pizza bites pretzels are delicious and easy to make.
Homemade Fried Mozzarella Sticks Recipe – These homemade mozzarella sticks are filled with gooey cheese and are fried, so they have a crispy coating.
Three Cheese Pizza Nachos with Pepperoni – Don’t worry about calling for take out, with this easy nachos recipe, you can make Italian nachos at home whenever the craving hits.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Eggroll Appetizer – My Corned Beef and Cabbage Eggroll Appetizer is great as an appetizer or use it as a dinner too.